Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 State Tax Free States
State Tax Free States1040Hr BlockWhere Can I File State Taxes Free OnlineTaxact Login Tax Return Taxact Login PageHow To Ammend 2010 Tax Return1040x Instructions For DummiesAmended 1040ezEzformH And R Block Free Taxes2010 Tax Return FormsTaxact 2012Tax Forms EzEz FormIncome Tax Deductions 2012Long Amended Tax ReturnH&r Block Free File2012 Efile2009 Federal Tax Form 1040I Want To File My State Taxes Online For FreeHighest State TaxesFederal Tax 1040ezIrs And Form 1040File 2011 State TaxesFederal Amended Tax ReturnFree 1040 EzIrs State Tax Forms 2013Irs Ammended ReturnFile A Tax AmendmentWww Freefilefillableforms ComWhere Can I Get A 1040ez Tax FormWww Irs GovefileFree Tax Preparation OnlineFile 1040ez FormEfile 2012Free Income Tax ExtensionFree State Taxes Online FilingFree Self Tax Preparation OnlineTaxslayer Military1040ez Form1014 Ez Form
State Tax Free StatesState tax free states Publication 225 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
USA.gov News and Media
Sign up for e-mail updates or RSS feeds from USA.gov; view public service announcements, and more.
- E-mail Updates from USA.gov – Sign up to get free e-mails on your favorite USA.gov topics, including benefits, consumer protection, disasters and emergencies, health and nutrition, and more.
- RSS Feeds from USA.gov – Stay on top of important government news, recalls, information, and apps.
- TV and Video Clips from USA.gov – See Transitions, USA.gov's public service announcement being broadcast on television stations across the country.
- Radio Ads from USA.gov – Listen to USA.gov's radio ads, or read the transcript.
- Print Ads from USA.gov – USA.gov print ads in color, black and white, and various sizes.
- Consumer Publication of the Week – Each week USA.gov features a free or low-cost publication to help you find government services, and solve consumer problems.