Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 File State Return
File State ReturnForm 1040ez 2011File Taxes For 2011Do Unemployed People Pay TaxesHow To File 2008 Taxes Free OnlineHighest State TaxesHow To File 2009 Taxes In 2013Federal Tax Forms 1040ez1040 V Payment VoucherAmended 1040ez Form2011 Tax PrepFill Out 1040x OnlineHow To Amend A Tax Return2012 Income Tax FilingHow To File Self Employment TaxesIrs 2009 Tax FormsCalif State Taxes WebsiteIrs Gov 1040 EzFree State Tax Efile For Low IncomeHow To File Late Taxes 20122012 Form 1040 EzUnemployment Taxes 20112011 1040File Income Taxes Online1o40 Ez FormFile 1040ez OnlineFile Federal And State Taxes Online Free2009 Turbo TaxIrs Ez FormTax Form 1040ez2012 Tax FormsIrs Form 1040 X1040nr Form 2013Pa 1040xState Income Tax Rate1040nr Tax CalculatorFile Free State TaxHow Do You Ammend A Tax ReturnNeed To File A 2011 Tax ReturnState Tax Forms 2012Filing A Tax Return Online
File State ReturnFile state return Publication 537 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Change of Address – Online Forms
Are you moving? Report your change of address to continue receiving mail and government benefits. We list the change of address forms online, so you can find everything you need in one place, including the USPS (U.S. Postal Service) form.
U.S. Postal Service: Forward Your Mail
- Change Your Address Online – Change your address online for a $1 fee if you have a credit card and valid e-mail address. You can also print the form and then mail or deliver it to your local post office to change your address for free. After changing your address, the U.S. Postal Service will forward your mail to your new address for up to one year.
- Locate a Post Office – Find your local post office to pick up or drop off a change of address form.
Other Federal Agencies
- Internal Revenue Service (PDF) – Change your address with the IRS if you are expecting a tax refund or other mail. You can also change your address with the IRS by writing your new address in the appropriate boxes on your tax return when you file.
- Social Security Administration – If you receive benefits or have Medicare, you can use your mySocialSecurity account to report a change of address. If you don't receive benefits, contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
- Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF) – Change your address if you are a veteran who receives benefit payments or you wish to update your records.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – If you are a non-U.S. citizen who is required to register with USCIS, then you need to let them know if you move.