Filing Your Taxes Online is Fast, Easy and Secure.
Start now and receive your tax refund in as little as 7 days.
1. Get Answers
Your online questions are customized to your unique tax situation.
2. Maximize your Refund
Find tax credits for everything from school tuition to buying a hybri
3. E-File for FREE
E-file free with direct deposit to get your refund in as few as 7 days.
Filing your taxes with paper mail can be difficult and it could take weeks for your refund to arrive. IRS e-file is easy, fast and secure. There is no paperwork going to the IRS so tax refunds can be processed in as little as 7 days with direct deposit. As you prepare your taxes online, you can see your tax refund in real time.
FREE audit support and representation from an enrolled agent – NEW and only from H&R Block
© 2010 - 2018 File State Return Free
File State Return Free1040 State Tax FormFile 1040x FreeCan I Amend My 2013 Tax ReturnIrs Gov 2011 Tax Forms1040 Form 2011Www Onlinetaxes Hrblock Com2011 Taxes DueFile State Taxes FreeWww Myfreetaxes Com UpstreetfreetaxForm 1040a 20121040 EzFree Tax Act 2012Military OneH&r Block Free Tax ReturnsIrs Forms1040x 2013Free Tax Act1040 Tax Forms 2011Filing 2011 Taxes LateIrs Forms 1040x DownloadHow To File 1040nr EzH&r Block FreeFile 2012 TaxesAmended Utah State Tax ReturnTurbo Tax Free For MilitaryCan I Still E File My 2012 TaxesForm 1040 V Payment VoucherHow To Do State Taxes For FreeFiling Form 1040x1040express1040ez FilingTax EzTurbotax 2010Irs Forms For 2012Can A Full Time Student File TaxesFile Taxes Online Free 2011Filing 1040x OnlineHow To File An Amendment On My TaxesHow To Do A Amended Tax ReturnHow Do I File My 2011 Taxes Online
File State Return FreeFile state return free Publication 915 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Federal Agencies Can Help
Several federal agencies offer advice and information on the Internet that can help insure you have a safe trip. For advice on:
- Airline, highway, and rail safety information- Check out the U.S. Department of Transportation. Look up crash-safety reports on cars or find out how weather is affecting air travel and road conditions.
- Safe travel by air, land and sea- Contact the Transportation Security Administration. They post tips on dealing with airline security checks, traveling with kids, and warnings on prohibited items.
- What to do before, during, and when you return from a trip overseas - Visit the U.S. Department of State. You can also get warnings on locations to avoid and what to do in an overseas emergency.
- Health-related travel information - Consult the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Research vaccination requirements, find information on how to avoid illnesses caused by food and water, and review inspection scores on specific cruise ships.
Check Bus Safety Records
Some travelers have turned to commercial buses as an inexpensive option for traveling long distances. Before planning a trip on a commercial bus or hired motorcoach, you should research the company’s record. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) recommends that you contact the company and ask these questions:
- Do the drivers hold valid Commercial Driver’s Licenses with a “passenger” endorsement?
- Does the company comply with the Department of Transportation’s drug and alcohol testing requirements for drivers?
- Does the company conduct safety inspections of their buses?
You can find more information on interstate travel safety and use the FMCSA’s bus safety database. If you would like to file a safety complaint call 1-888-368-7238.